Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Dark, Dark Attic

My mom said to take some things to the attic and I said, "No wait, don't make me go up there, where I have to go up the webby creaky stairs. where there's things crawling up my leg, things bawling like they're going to cut off my head. Do you want me to die? Because I'm not gonna lie, I don't want to go up there alone in the dark, dark attic.

Oh, those things are non-sense, go call up your friend to go with you. So I called up Vanessa, she'd rather clean her room. So I called up Haley, but she had to go to lagoon. All my friends had things to do. With my mom saying I had to go up there, I could not argue.

So I found my braveness inside me, not knowing what could creep behind me, I went up those creepy stairs, creak, creak, creak, and I saw those spider webs were still there.

But when I opened the door, I closed my eyes, I did. Imagined shadows of things that could kill me in a split. Imagined what deadly things I would see when I opened my eyes in a bit. But I knew I had to open my eyes sometime after all those stairs I had climbed. So I opened my eyes, and guess what I saw?

I saw things from the past, and pictures of the best times I have had. From the creaky, webby, stairs they led to the dark, dark attic, where all the fun memories, there's a lack.A place where sometime, I'd like to come back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment